How can we help?
How can we help?
Oak Tree Simulations produces business simulation games. Our simulation games have been used to teach business strategy, principles of management and marketing, entrepreneurship, and many other courses for more than 30 years!
Simulate. Learn. Grow!
Two Business Simulations In One: Team and Solo
Request your free
Micromatic, Mogul *OR* Maven
instructor account and simulation manuals.
See a Product Demonstration.
Se Business Simulation Video Tutorials.
Two Versions: Team and Solo
Our family of simulations all feature has two versions that allows them to be used in a wide variety of learning/training situations.
In Team you will be part of a group that will manage your company. Your company will compete with other
companies in the same marketplace that will be managed by other groups in your class. In Team,
the administrator processes the decisions that teams make regarding the operation of their company after collecting the decisions from all the competing teams. After processing, the teams will make a new set of decisions based on the results of those just processed. Each decision-round represents three months of
operations (i.e., one quarter of a year).
The Solo version of our simulations allows student/participants to learn on their own. Students/participants play the simulation against the computer therefore leveraging the competitive nature of gaming. There are no penalties -- just knowledge growth. You decide when to process the decision round and can play as much as you like. Careful -- this can be addicting.
When using the simulation (both Team and Solo versions), you will:
For more information call:
- Decide your company mission, goals, policies, and strategies.
- Develop skills in planning and managing a business.
- Make decisions in the areas of:
- Marketing, including market research and sales forecasts.
- Finance, including short-term loans.
- Operations, including materials orders and inventory control.
- Have the opportunity to ask "what-if" questions by entering a sales estimate and seeing what the results of your decisions would be given this level of sales.
- See the results of your decisions and have an opportunity to correct mistakes in the following quarters of operation.
Tim Scott at 507-382-7402, email@example.com;
or Phil Anderson at 651-962-5136, firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Started with Micromatic
Getting Started with Mogul